Safexs Protector Basic is an entry level, hardware encrypted USB flash drive designed to meet an organisation’s requirements for protecting data at rest, this entry level device is cost effective and still comes packed with security and productivity features. All Safexs Protector Basic drives are packed in bulk packaging which reduces empty space and removes unwanted avoidable packaging, helping to save the environment.
Key Features of Safexs
- AES256-Bit in XTS-Mode – 100% hardware encryption.
- Brute Force Protection – Prevent against password guessing attacks by completely destroying the encryption keys of Safexs after 10 failed attempts.
- Device Lockdown – Prevent against unauthorised access to your files on your device, by automatically logging out after a configurable period of in-activity.
- Computer Lockdown – Protect your computer from unauthorised access by automatically locking, logging out or shutting down your computer if your device has been left unattended.
- Write Protection – Set the device in read-only mode and prevent against potential malware infection.
- OPTIONAL Malware Protection – ESET Nod32 Antivirus Engine detects and automatically deletes all virus found on the device.
- Huge Capacities – Available in 4GB to a massive 128GB in the same form factor,
Safexs Protector Basic has TRUE cross platform support and operates on Windows, Mac and Linux based machines at ease. The small form factor, ease of use, and fast USB 3.0 speeds, makes Safexs Protector Basic the perfect choice for government agencies, healthcare, education and corporate entities that are looking for a cost effective solution for protecting their sensitive information.